ishootnkdmen

The official blog of a real a female photographer.

Monday, August 07, 2006

In Europe

Hi again everyone.
I will be in Europe til mid autumn. Thank you all for writing. It's been difficult getting online, but I promise to write each of you who have written to me. In the meantime, consider this: I'd like to organize a cfnm tea party for sometime in between thanksgiving and christmas. I'd like an equal amount of women and men to attend. Please write to me and let me know if a New York party in early December is something you would be seriously able to attend. Just email me.
Bye for now.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Miss X, I'd be interested in your proposed CFNM Tea party in Europe - please send me some details about your proposal to my email patounet@fotki.com and in return I'll send you some pic of me in full frontal nudity.
Pat

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Please contact me when you are ready.

roqman
roqman@yahoo.com

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate in your New York party.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate in your CFNM party in New York, it'd be my first experience!

surfride0168@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home