ishootnkdmen

The official blog of a real a female photographer.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Year...Where did it go?

Can't believe it's almost 2008. More of the same? Let's hope not. Let's make it a better world shall we. Let's give more and experiment with creativity. Let's help the people who need help those most, no strings attached.
What happened around here all year? Well, lots of activity including a very nice shoot produced by my friends at Hotsapien. They are perhaps the most innovative when it comes to shooting public sensual photography and videos. They sent me the model and I happily shot him (in the streets and in studio). Thank you Mr. Ricky Martinez for being such a fun guy about the shoot and make sure to put those photos to good use। Thanks to Candice and Jose for putting this all together as well as sending this sexy short film to share with my readers।
[click me]

WHAT'S NEXT...
Off to Capetown, South Africa in January, so all of you cfnm lovers who want to pose, contact me ASAP via my email address or the website (click here) We can arrange a fee if your budget is not the best, but if you're a millionaire, muscular rocket scientist who loves to show off, my artist fees are the same. LOL...just serious

SPECIAL WELCOME BACK GOES TO...(drumroll)
My good online pal, Jack who I hope has recuperated totally and doing well. Looking forward to seeing your artistic self nudes in the group! XOXOXOX

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva you got balls girl. Pardon the term, but the shoot you and your friends did on the street made me almost piss my pants! Bravo Bravo you have achieved a new high!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger ATCFNM said...

Heya Eva, I don't know if ya ever saw it, but I did a write-up of your stuff awhile back... check it out here:

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/12/19/cfnm-photography-public-cfnm-pics-vids/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home